Private oasis just outside of DC, located at the edge of Clifton in Prince William County, granting you access to back roads that make your commute a breeze. This 3 bed 2.5 bath home, with upstairs laundry in 4th bedroom and finished basement, sits on a lovely wooded acre that offers ample privacy to enjoy your morning coffee or evening meal on the deck or patio. Upgraded countertops, stainless steel appliances, and recently painted formal living areas, marry old world charm with every modern convenience. A great personal home or investment for the future and no HOA! This home has everything you need, a low maintenance yard with leaf guards on the gutters to keep water flowing. A 2 car garage with new doors and additional freezer and fridge. Recently upgraded plumbing throughout and HSA Home Warranty provided!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
Gravity Septic System, Septic
2,118 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, DSL Available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private, Sloping, Partly Wooded, Backs To Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)