The moment you drive up to this beautiful home you will see that the owners have taken care of it. From the front yard, throughout the home and to the manicured rear yard it is truly evident. As part of the Sellers continued updating of their home they recently refurbished the unique deck, installed a new sliding glass door to the deck, installed new garage doors, and completed hardwood flooring in another bedroom, plus built a large custom shed . The primary and secondary bedrooms and main level are gleaming hardwood! The primary bathroom and basement bathrooms have been updated and the other two have been maintained in like new condition. The large eat-in kitchen with island is in great condition too! The roof and trim is less than 10 years old as is most of the heating and AC system. Appliances have been replaced as needed. It is truly amazing how well kept this home is. Definitely in "move in" condition.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Other, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,773 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Poured
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Sloped, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Landscaped. Irregular, Rear Yard, Sloping, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price