One level living in a rural setting close to town and commuting routes. Bigger than it looks with enclosed front and rear porches. Most areas of home updated. Kitchen upgrade to include cabinets and granite counter tops. Laundry room and walk-in pantry off kitchen with space for more storage. Main bedroom suite with fold down stairs to a finished attic for even more room! Lots of open space in the level rear fenced yard with out buildings for storage. Carport & oversized garage are steps from back door. This may be the one you have been waiting for!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
1,412 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -1 space
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Enclosed
- Board Fence, Other, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)