First time as a rental! This home will provide, not only 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and great living space, but also convenience to about everything that is good about living in Manassas. Lots of shopping, Splash Down and other parks, commuter trains and buses, restaurants, medical services, Banking, close access to I66 and Rt-234, and about anything you need is somewhere close! Hardwood floors in main level with Berber type carpet in Family Room and 4th bedroom. Freshly Painted. Master Bedroom Bath recently renewed.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,853 sq. ft
Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch
- Sloped, Level
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Back Yard, Side Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price